Sunday, October 10, 2010

Third week: My teaching experience… New method to use.



This was a great week with my students. We were practicing the use of “there is, there isn´t, there are, there aren´t” for the exam they have this coming week. At the beginning of the week they were very animated practicing, but at the end they were a little bit tired for being practicing the same topic, so, the last day of the week as a reward for their effort, we watched one of their favorite movies. So, I think this is a good method to use in order to motivate them to continue studying, because they will know that at the end they will have a good prize for their effort.

7 comments:

  1. marlen,
    You need to create activities on the same topic but varied that way students do not lose their interests. Normally textbooks nowadays have many suggestions on different activities and levels of comprehension /skills. But you can also rely on sites like

    http://www.educationworld.com/a_lesson/lesson/lesson329.shtml or http://www.sciencea-z.com/scienceweb/freesample.do?campaign=sazsft10
    http://www.learninga-z.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. Beglaubigte Übersetzung Düsseldorf Profi fachübersetzungen

    ReplyDelete
  3. You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it! Übersetzerin

    ReplyDelete
  4. You completely match our expectation and the variety of our information. Übersetzungsbüro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jaume Navarro Luna es un Abogado tarjeta Valencia con mucha experiencia y conocimientos en cualquier tema relacionado con Tarjetas Revolving. Habituado a tratar con clientes de Valencia. Atenderá tu caso como si de él mismo se tratara. Trabaja con

    ReplyDelete